First ImroozModaraba (FIM) was formed on September 27, 1993 under the Modaraba Companies and Modaraba (Floatation and Control) Ordinance, 1980.
First ImroozModaraba (FIM) has been operational since 1994 and is listed on the Karachi Stock Exchange. The Modaraba primarily trades in industrial raw materials, catering to numerous industries like paint, coatings, pharmaceuticals, food, agriculture, personal care, household,textile etc. The common perception of a Modaraba is that it is a financial institution, however FIM does not offer any financial services.
First ImroozModaraba (FIM) is managed by AR Management Services (Pvt) Limited, having its head office in Karachi with a branch office in Lahore.
To operate its business activities in accordance with the true spirit and zeal of Islamic Shariah.
Provide products and services that meet or preferably exceed the needs and expectations of its customers in a cost-effective manner and to provide satisfactory returns to its certificate holders, principals and stakeholders.
- Raw materials for Paint industries like pigments, biocides, anti-settling, anti-foaming and anti-skinning agents.
- Raw material for master batches.
- Raw material for grease manufacturing.
- Food colors for food industries.
- Food flavors for ice creams, biscuits and confectionery, drinks and savory industries.
- Phosphates for baking industries.
- Surfactants for pharmaceutical industries.
- Pharmaceutical ingredients for tablets coating, thickness and foaming agents for toothpaste, etc.
- Surfactants for personal care industries.
- Surfactants for detergent industries.
- Pigments for soaps.